Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’ll know that Forza recently announced their latest car pack, named the ‘Hoonigan Car Pack’.
As you’d expect, this features some of the crazy Hoonigan cars we all know and love. Including the Hoonicorn Ford Mustang. It’s been a long time coming really, Forza and Hoonigan have teamed up a few times before in both Gymkhana videos and the Horizon 3 Blizzard Mountain expansion.
Included in the car pack is:
- 1965 Hoonigan Ford “Hoonicorn” Mustang
- 1979 Hoonigan Baldwin Motorsports “Loki” K5 Blazer
- 1955 Hoonigan Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1972 Hoonigan Chevrolet “Napalm Nova”
- 1978 Hoonigan Ford Escort RS1800
- 1992 Hoonigan Mazda RX-7 Twerkstallion
- 1991 Hoonigan Rau-Welt Begriff Porsche 911 Turbo
The car pack is free to anyone that digitally pre-orders Forza Motorsport 7, or available as a standalone DLC for $6.99. The pack is released tomorrow (15th August).
You’ll also get the car pack included in Forza 7 so you can do some mad skids as soon as it’s released on 3rd October.